The Ultimate Piano Reference Poster
Looking for the ultimate piano poster that'll make you the talk of the town? Look no further, because we've got just the thing for you! Introducing the awesomely unique Ultimate Piano Reference Poster that packs a powerful punch for all piano players, teachers, and songwriters alike.
This nicely designed quick reference poster is the perfect tool for any level of pianist, whether you're just starting out or have been tickling the ivories for years. With all the information you need to learn the basics of the piano in one place, this poster provides an amazing source of inspiration and a powerful musical supplement for teachers, composers, band leaders, or anyone with an interest in playing or teaching the piano.
What makes this poster even better is that it's a gift that keeps on giving! It's a great gifting choice for any budding or experienced piano player and will definitely make you the most popular gift-giver at any occasion.
But wait, there's more! Check out the features of this incredible poster:
- Large 24” x 36” glossy poster for easy visibility
- Easy to read, large print, and bold graphics
- 120 popular piano chords including Major, Major 6, Dominant, Major 7, Minor, Minor 6, Minor 7, m/Maj7, Augmented and diminished piano chords
- Grand Staff, chord formulas, and circle of fifths for a comprehensive understanding of piano theory
- C Major Scale, C Harmonic Minor Scale, and Major and minor key (diatonic chords) for an in-depth look at scales and keys
- Comes with a FREE glow-in-the-dark guitar pick to take your playing to the next level
- Designed, printed, and packaged in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and authenticity
So what are you waiting for? Order your Ultimate Piano Reference Poster today and start impressing your friends, family, and audiences with your mad piano skills!
Warning: Prolonged use of this piano poster will lead to loss of sleep and cosmic bursts of creativity. Most piano players experience positive side effects, but individual results may vary. Practice your piano in moderation for best results.