Small Ukulele Chords Cheatsheet
Keep learning on the go with these amazing pocket-sized reference cards which are the handy way of keeping note of your ukulele chords at all times. The tiny size makes them perfect for slipping into your pocket or gig bag for safe keeping and makes traveling with your ukulele so much easier. They’re are ideal for teachers who travels to their students or as a novelty gift item for any budding ukulele player in your family.
- Small size 4"x6" is great for taking on the road and fitting in your pocket
- 70 Ukulele chord diagrams plus a fretboard diagram on back side
- Circle of fifths, 18 chord formulas and 11 chord progressions
- Laminated to protect against the elements
- Quickly access most commonly played ukulele chords
- Chords organized by major, minor, dominant, diminished ,and augmented
- Amazing and thoughtful gifts for ukulele players
- Includes 1 FREE glow-in-the-dark guitar pick
- Designed, printed, and packaged in the U.S.A.
Warning: Prolonged use of this ukulele cheatsheet will lead to loss of sleep and cosmic bursts of creativity. Most ukulele players experience positive side effects, but individual results may vary. Practice your ukulele in moderation for best results.