The Creative Guitar Poster (Dry-Erase) with Unlock Your Guitar Super Powers Book
This guitar learning and teaching system is an awesome duo. It combines a giant dry-erase quick reference poster that contains all of the raw material you’ll ever need to learn the guitar and an accompanying book to walk you through everything. Together they provide an amazing source of information for all levels of guitarists. The superb dual approach system serves as a powerful musical supplement for teachers, composers, songwriters, band leaders, or just about anyone with an interest in playing the guitar or teaching someone else how to play.
The book serves as a guide to navigate you through the poster with basic information necessary to begin playing guitar, as well as dozens of exercises and outside of the box ideas that more advanced players will appreciate. Full of inspirational ideas, tips and tricks, it is a new and exciting way to start seeing and learning guitar. It makes a great gifting choice for any budding or experienced guitarist as well!
The Creative Guitar Poster Features
- Large and easy-to-read dry-erase 48” x 36” poster
- Information all in one place makes it easier than ever to learn
- Chords grouped side-by-side for convenience
- Oversized text so that you can read clearly
- Perfect for private lessons, classrooms, and, group lessons
- INCLUDES 2 dry-erase markers and 1 guitar pick
Designed and packaged in the U.S.A.
The Book Features
- 36 pages full of tips, tricks and tests to make sure you’re learning
- Works as a guide to get the most out of the Creative Guitar Poster
- Outside of the box ideas for up to date guitar playing methods and techniques
- All the necessary information to begin playing guitar for ages 8 and up
- Easy to difficult exercises for all levels of guitarists
- Details for key recognition, chord progressions, and more
- Designed, printed, and packaged in the U.S.A.
Warning: Prolonged use of this guitar poster will lead to loss of sleep and cosmic bursts of creativity. Most guitar players experience positive side effects, but individual results may vary. Practice your guitar in moderation for best results.